Saturday, January 20, 2007

We ARE the Champions~

my friends~~~~~

wow... NEVER would have thought that we would win the performance competition at the annual dinner. Yes, there were 3 prizes for the 6 houses, and yeah baby, Britney was the FIRST!

I didn't get to watch the other groups' performances because we were the last group to perform. So I was either busy eating or in the dressing room cheering each other and get us into natural high. The group before us was WAY too long. I'm sure it's much longer than 3 minutes!!! [but they got 2nd anyway.]

We haven't opened the prize yet as we just shoved it to the other girl, so we'll find out on Monday. Apparently it's some handsome amount of cash. I wonder how it'll be divided!

So, I suppose the 15 inch skirt really worked. Combining with obscene moves like body touching, dirty dancing, BUTT SHOWING, etc. (um.. only the guys did. and they were wearing something underneath so it wasn't too revealing) and keep the thing crisp and short, I think we have the (unfortunate) golden triangle rule to a successful performance at company annual dinners!

4 comments:

  1. Cash! very attractive! at least you got payback afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so much fun! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :)

    actually it was fun when we got up on stage. but when we first started practising, me and the other girl were a bit reluctant.

    anyway, yes, it's just for fun. hopefully, no one will ask me on monday why ain't i wearing mini-skirt. (i'll consider that as sexual harrassment!!! :P)

    ReplyDelete