Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Don't hit me anymore!

Still drizzling.15C

Urgh, I was cutting the original song to a shorter version, skipping the bridge and the last chorus, so to save us from humiliating ourselves on stage for another minute. To have the bits connecting at the exact place, I have to listen to the song over and over again. On top of the practice since Monday, I think I've heard the song for over 40 times within these 3 days.

When I close my eyes, I can hear Britney sing "Hit me one more time!!!!!!!!!!....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ringing in my ears over and over and over again... And at one point, I thought that song was actually quite good.

I think I'm intoxicated with the song!

But at least the 2'17" version was were received and I'm super proud of myself doing such a seamless edit!! Bravo to myself! :)

3 comments:

  1. I knew that song! although i rare know pop.

    Don't miss that word: baby.

    "Hit me baby one more time!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. we changed the script, so it's not baby, it's our company's name :P

    we just finished recording our version. gosh for a 2'17" thingy, it took us an hour to record it!

    ReplyDelete