Wednesday, January 03, 2007

a little bit of TV...

I didn't watch Prison Break tonight but I've taped it, so I could earn some time to blog. Mum and I did catch up on last week's The Medium, though. I think it was a good episode. The show is developing so the ability to "see" is not only with Allison, but is somehow hereditary and Ariel can also "see". There was a slight hint in an earlier episode when Ariel gave fortunes to her friends, but this episode became clear that, maybe Ariel couldn't see ghosts yet, she could definitely communicate with spirits/beings that were not seen or heard by the "normal" human. A side note: the telepathic psycho doctor murderer, who has long disappeared into another world, was quite smart that he gave Allison misleading hints and almost reached his goal. But of course, righteous US TV would not allow such evil act to happen on domestic screen in the end. [And while searching on Google, I just realised that Allison DuBois and her family are REAL in life. -__-' ]

Anyway, I'm so happy that my colleague has lent me his final season of Alias, so I can watch the last two episodes which I have stupidly missed. But actually, I'm still contemplating (a rather heavy word to use in this occasion) whether I should buy the complete set or not. It's so tempting! But I must give serious thoughts about it before taking any action.

6 comments:

  1. The episode of Medium last week is really great. Finally, we got something different from the usual plot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should so I can borrow it. hehehe

    Is Medium into the 2nd season now? I was thinking about watching that after I'm done w/ the 3rd season of CSI:NY. It's not too freaky, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. carrie: i know! it was such a mistake that i missed season 1.

    sandee: yup, it's season 2 now. US is showing season 3. you should definitely watch it!!! freaky? um.. yes, it could be at times. and sometimes quite gross. but it's acceptable loh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. but there's one thing that i don't understand. how come the youngest daughter is so pretty while the eldest and the middle are so.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah... all 3 blondie girls are very very pretty!!!!

    I wonder which of the episodes was the one with 3D that we are suppose to watch with spooky red/blue glasses????

    Hubby actually got the Allison Dubois book called "Don't kiss them goodnight" (or something like that) in hard copy, which I haven't read - but it's been there since b4 season 1 was showing here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um.. i wouldn't call the middle one pretty, but she's definitey cute and smart!! my mum and i have such good laughs whenever she talks.

    apparently she has another book which was just out. have a read and let me know if it's worth reading it. :P but the idea that Allison and Joe DuBois are REAL people is somewhat spooky itself. i don't know, maybe if they change the names, i wouldn't feel as shocked. hehe...

    there's a 3D episode??? i didn't know about that. i should try to find out.

    ReplyDelete