Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am New York?

Cloudy.17C.But I'm freezing in my office.

Sandee suggested to take this quiz as I was trying the other one on her blog yesterday. I thought I was going to curl up somewhere in the mid-west. So, Sandee, don't be upset (if you were), coz I say this quiz is not totally true! :P

You Are New York

Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.

Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen

2 comments:

  1. It's ok. >.<

    No one believes that I'm really from NY anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel freezing cold in the office, even in the summer.

    ReplyDelete