Friday, April 13, 2007

We're going to live in Disneyland in the future!

Cool & Breezy.22C

[photo credit: Yahoo! Movies - HK]

I love it!(冬冬,I'm saying it not because I know you might read this.)

It's hard not to compare it to The Incredibles. and I have to admit that I love that even more, but this is such a fun-filled movie, it's really entertaining and colourful! Oh wow, I was having such a grim day today at work, especially when at 4.30 pm my colleague told me that he
must have some figures today and I had no data on hand to do it, but this has just totally brightened me up. Ok, I have to say that the characters were talking rather too quickly and they got kind of restless, but I guess it increases the "thrill". Of course, quite many parts of the plot didn't make sense to me but it doesn't hurt to have more imagination.

There were two parts that I found very touching: when the small Louis was invited to be part of the family, and at the science fair in the end. Maybe it's a little cliche? Yah, but who cares? It has its points!

AND I LOVE THE DINO!!!! (oh, his name is Tiny.) Wahahahaha... when I was watching the trailer, I was cracking up like a mad woman when it came to the dinosaur. I did the same in the theatre. In fact, the whole theatre did the same!!!

And, did anyone mention that Wilbur looks like Jude Law in A.I.? And yes, I totally think that "our" future world looks like Disneyland. Wouldn't it be fun if it really turns out that way? (OK, minus all the Mickeys, please.)

[scene photos from Disney official site]

4 comments:

  1. This movie is so much more and so much better than "Chicken Little", that's why I'm kinda disappointed that it didn't make as much $$ as Chicken Little. :(

    Did you watch the 3D version? It's cooooool~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilbur looks like Jude Law in A.I.???? hahahaha... haven't seen this animation yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 冬冬: i didn't watch chicken little, so i can't compare the two. but i really like this (second to the incredibles la... hehe).

    didn't watch the 3D version. too far for relaxation on a stressful friday la...

    MD: i think so ga!! hehe... maybe it's the hair that makes me associate the two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're all child-at-heat. :D

    ReplyDelete