Friday, September 14, 2007

Frustration

Sunny, but it looks somewhat hazy.29C

Feeling totally frustrated right now because I still have so much work but I can't do any of it! The system that I need to use is either down, or our connection is down. It's already 1540... Unless it's fixed within 30 minutes, or I'm not going to get any work done today. Darn!

And while I'm working very hard pretending that I have work to do, I flipped through some magazines that were sitting on my desk. House season 3 is starting next Monday on AXN!!!

Woohoo!

But wait, what's the use of being so excited anyway?

I don't have AXN! >_<~

5 comments:

  1. haha I do. If you want, I can record for you =)

    But my best advice would still be Mong Kok la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... you're evil (as in the MK suggestion) :P

    record for me ah... very tempting but then you'll be gone for 2 weeks woh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. was sitting at a meeting till 6 yesterday ah... great, I'm getting AXN back today. I missed the last episode in the end (of season 2), DEFINITELY going to record it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aulie: think they would have replayed the last season already. you missed it on pearl as well?

    vicky: don't want to keep it ma. hehe... maybe i'll wait for pearl la.

    ReplyDelete