Friday, September 28, 2007

Another quiz... from the Jane Austen characters

This one is from Mad Dog's. While I am at it, I might as well take another test before hitting the sack.

Urgh... another sad revelation of the night. Not that I didn't like Elinor, but she's too rational and too self-sacrificing, which I am totally not. (OK, am rational but not to that extent.)

Sigh, just another proof that I'm a boring person.

Wait, Elinor ended up with Edward Ferrars (which was played by Hugh Grant in the movie. Yay!)... ok, I'll take that as a consolation.

You scored as Elinor Dashwood, As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

Elinor Dashwood


78%

Elizabeth Bennet


63%

Emma Woodhouse


56%

Jane Bennet


50%

Marianne Dashwood


47%

Charlotte Lucas


44%

Lady Catherine


31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I scored Elinor too. 91%!
    Though I like Anne Elliot the best. Rather a strange choice of favorite JA character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne elliot.... oh, haven't read persuasion yet (i tried to start it a while ago).

    91%... that's very high!

    ReplyDelete