Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I've got my tickets!

Cloudy.21C

Finally, the tickets have arrived.

I was so tempted to call them because I was afraid that they might get lost in mail, but they have safely arrived. When I looked at the envelope, I was pretty amazed that the address was handwritten. That was something quite unexpected, especially when everything is automated nowadays.

I'm not sure what the seats are going to be like. The tickets don't show the "area" as shown on the seating plan, so I don't know if I've got in the area that I have indicated.

As long as I don't get too blocked (for the musical performances), I'm fine. The difficult thing would be to stay fully awake during the last week of Feb/first week of March, at work and at the concerts.

3 comments:

  1. If there is any possibility you forget to go, i will try to remind you as the performances you go not all the same as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks vicky! :)
    maybe we should do a little 相認... haha.. i think 古思哲 is also going to a few

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, i will see which performance we both will go, & say hi at the break.

    ReplyDelete