Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just a little catching up

Cloudy.Drizzly.16C (Officially, winter is here?)

There's been a 3-week pile up of taped TVBP drama series sitting on my TV shelf. So, I have decided to do a little housekeeping, instead of doing something I really should - study for the quiz on Saturday.

I thought I was just going to watch one episode of House. I ended up watching 4 3/4, until Mum came fuming out into the sitting room, howling what the time was at me. (So I had to finish the last of the 5th episodes this morning before work... which was like only 7 mins left. So it's not even 1/4 of an episode!)

Well, I tried to sleep earlier, because I haven't been sleeping enough. (can't do 3 or 4 hours a night anymore. Actually, even 6 is a bit on the low side now. See how fast I'm aging??) But I just couldn't resist it.

I think it has to do with me that (1) my self-resistance is low and I don't have motivation to do things that I have no interest in, and (2) I am quick-tempered and like to finish everything I have on my to-do-list asap. If I keep things on the list for too long, it starts to get to my nerves and I'll feel very fidgety.

Anyway, it is still no excuse to sleep at 2am when I have to go work next morning, and also have something more important that I should have done.

Actually, it's procrastination. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like we are suffering from the same 'disease'. Haha... Have totally Zero self disapline when comes to watching drama series, which will always left me cursing at myself the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. good to know that i'm not alone :D

    sometimes with such a "high level" of taped drama series pile up, it even becomes stressful just to try to finish them off.

    despite the effort of finishing the House episodes and one week of episodes (of 4 different series), i have yet accumulated another week's and my friend has given me some more House to watch. I'm always trying to catch up! >_<~

    ReplyDelete