Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Last lesson already?!

Sunny.25C

I didn't realize that next week is the last lesson of this class. I thought we only need to hand in take-home exam and the presentation is the week after.

Gosh, I would have thought that way if classmate PY didn't tell me tonight.

I must have been fully asleep during this whole class!

I feel very frustrated because I don't feel that I have learnt anything new - I understand what I already did, and I am still confused about what I didn't know before. So, what's the point of this whole class, this whole program?!


I'm not sure if it's because of the short length of the classes (as in 7 lessons per subject/class), or the people in the class. Lessons are so boring - not that the professors were not good at delivering the material, but there were just no interaction. People are either too tired to think of something to ask, too shy to ask, or they just simply don't care. Well, of course they care about whether they'd pass the class or not, but they only care enough to pass it, and not to the extent of fully, or at least mostly, understanding the material. Is it the Hong Kong way of studying? Just to know enough to get by?

2 comments: