Thursday, December 14, 2006

ARGH!

Raining.16C

I am SO mad!

Well, first of all, I did it again. Last week, I set the timer of the tape recorder to Thurs 00:00, when I should have set it to FRIDAY 00:00. That, of course, means I have missed Alias.

What's worse is that it was the season finale!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I totally had no idea before that. (How come Pearl doesn't advertise it??? Then I would have paid more attention.)

So now, not that I only missed an episode of Alias, I also missed the finale of Season V (which I think is approaching something important).

Well, well. All the more reason to get the full set of Alias DVDs now.

6 comments:

  1. eh... you guys always suggest such great alternatives :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have AXN? Either cable or nowTV, they're also showing Alias Season 5... or just let me check and see if I can get you this final episode... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aulina... that's v kind of you :)

    no AXN, no cableTV, no NOW... hehehe...

    can't imagine what i'll be like if i have any of those. i think i'll turn into a panda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Alias!!! Garner is really 型!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! but Alias has come to a complete circle

    maybe i should get the complete series for myself as xmas present :P

    ReplyDelete