Sunday, November 19, 2006

2007 Arts Festival

I've finally got myself together to order the tickets! Although I'll be going to most of the performances on my own, it's still worth it! The only concern is that they migth clash with my classes in March because I still haven't received my schedule yet. I suppose it'll be a busy time as well as it's near the end of the first half of spring semester, which means it'll be exam time. But oh well, I'll extend all the time management skills that I've got and I'm sure things will work out. Yeah!

So, here's the list of my bookings. *Fingers crossed* that I'll get the best seat possible. :P
  1. Feb 27 - Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra (Piano - Mussorgsky!)
  2. Feb 28 - Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra (Violin - Tschaikovsky!!!)
  3. Mar 1 - Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra (Piano - Rach 3!)
  4. Mar 2 - All-Star Jazz with SFJAZZ
  5. Mar 4 - <<1984>>
  6. Mar 7 - HKPO: Mahler's Symphony No. 7
  7. Mar 8 - Artemis Quartet
  8. Mar 22 - Katona Twins Guitar Duo
  9. Mar 25 - Tango Buenos Aires

Well, by the look of it, it's isn't exactly exam time yet, but it'll be busy month-end reporting period. And it actually means that I have 3 months to finish reading 1984, familiarize myself with Mahler 7, and...

5 comments:

  1. I was kind of disappointed wtih the programmes of 2006. So, I don't have much drive to book the tickets. Still, will go for a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have ordered so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruth: um... well there isn't really a performance that i'm dying to see.

    SC: hehe.. i'm greedy ma...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally attend weekend program to avoid clash of class unless there are some MUST go programs, from your ordered, i can see you will be very busy during that period!

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed! hope that i'll get enough sleep around that time.

    ReplyDelete