Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Piazzolla Forever!

Sunny.27C (I'd say it's early summer weather!)

When I went to get Harlem Yu's concert ticket last week, I saw the pamphlet for this concert! The name was just too hard to miss. I was absolutely thrilled especially after watching such a great performance of tango on Sunday, so I went to bought the ticket just now.

Apparently, Galliano has been doing this tour concert for a while already and he has already released a live DVD of the concert back in 2003. I'm going to locate this when I go to Taipei next week but it seemed that the Taiwan version was for a similar program but a different concert (HMV selling for HK$340!!).

Argh... I'm already all psyched for the April 18th concert! So, just a little prep work before the concert here:


6 comments:

  1. I don't think my husband can go with us on Harlem / Chet's show... my brother will take the spare ticket..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're taking FB and SB to the harlem concert as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog....sth. for u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. carrie: just checked. Thanks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn there are nothing like this in Village Toronto...

    Can you get one more CD for me if you find it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kafka: village toronto? no la... sometimes i think they have more concerts out there (um... doesn't sound v good but you know what i mean...) than here.

    when i bought the ticket it's still like half empty. hopefully it'll be better when time gets nearer or it'll be quite a waste.

    sure... you want the round tour concert DVD or CD? i'm sure they will sell some Galliano's CDs outside the concert during intermission...

    ReplyDelete