Thursday, October 02, 2008

Upcoming schedule

T1 - Higos.27C

Mon 2135 Brothers & Sisters (I)
Tue 2135 Brothers & Sisters (I)
Tue 2135 House (III)
Wed 2135 Bones (Yeah! It's back! It's just stupid to break it off mid-season.)
Thu 2135 Reaper (ditto)
Thu 2235 Cashmere Mafia

I actually wanted to watch The Sarah O'Connor Chronicles as well, but I missed the first episode (and didn't want to spend the energy on finding it elsewhere), plus I didn't really like that story, so hell it goes. And I got one more free hour!(really?!)

Yeah, I'm trying my very best to be anti-social.

7 comments:

  1. Interested in Brothers & Sisters and Cashmere Mafia......

    I wish I had more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tape them!

    me too... maybe i should go to those time mgmt classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love rob lowe in the West Wing. Not sure he's got a great character in B&S though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you said "Sinead O'connor" never mind, I was blind I guess! XD

    MC~

    ReplyDelete
  5. cosmicrays: is he the guy that looks like GW Bush? it's a different kind of role in B&S though...

    MC: haha... you need some rest! i'm sure tv series are more up to date over at your end but you probably don't have the time to watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't agree more. too much good episodes, too little time.

    so, reaper is resumed now? can't recall where it is up to, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, it'll be back next week. last time... sam was trying to date another girl but found that it couldn't work out, and straightened things out with Andi...

    ReplyDelete