Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crack 2

Cloudy.26C.

Very busy day, ran a lot of errands, and went to play badminton in the afternoon while my therapist warned me not to play too enthusiastically. She must have loosened my knee somehow and so, yes, after almost 2 years, I heard that horrifying crack again.

This time I sat down on the floor immediately instead of trying to stand up. R and S was totally scared by my scream (while the rest of the hall was playing as usual) and came rushing to my side. I'm really sorry to have scared you... and thank you for "hulling" me over to the bench!

I was walking at my normal pace (and stride) shortly after, only that it was feeling rather weak. But at least, there's no big harm.

Really looking forward walking uphill for the wedding banquet in my high heels tomorrow night.

14 comments:

  1. are you okay? what's going on with the "crack" thing?

    you shouldn't wear the high heel! been to the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, lady, take it easy! hope ur not feeling too bad after a night of rest.

    walking in heels uphill to me is fine, but downhill is the real killer, the only time i did that was for my only graduation, after that walk down the hill from uni to the town hall, i decided it was a good idea not to attend my bachelor one and it would be a good excuse to not attend my masters one. XD

    have fun at the wedding banquet though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wawawa...be careful!
    are you ok now?
    get more rest and *AVOID* all dangerous activities

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh....!! *crack* sound! must be really painful! take care!

    i guess you shouldn't wear high heels now? have you been to the doctor yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry... didn't mean to scare you but i sure did. and thanks for your messages :)

    紫大 : It's a recurring thing but i'm ok now. wore heels last night and ok both ways up and down. hehe.. wearing heels today as well (not too high though).

    cr: yes, the downhill was a lot worse. lucky that it was only like a 3 min walk.

    eh... you didn't not go to your ceremonies becoz you had to wear heels... did you? :P

    rice: haha... badminton is #1 dangerous activity on my list now!

    sandee: yup, can't bend too much and felt a little stiff but otherwise quite well!

    小球: it hurt at that moment. but i guess i'm pretty experienced now so i know it's not serious this time. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. cracking sound. very familiar with me... i make a lot of sounds with my joints everyday. :) as long as they don't hurt, it's fine. u alright now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. md: i'm ok now, but the knee is a little stiff. but at least it doesn't hurt now. :P thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LDD: 多謝呀!

    不過你寫到好似我個名係10月28日咁嘅. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. 吓~原來噚日你生日呀~
    happy bday~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, belated birthday wishes as well! Hope you had a great day and that your knee is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. snowdrops: thanks! i could walk quite well the next day, so i was lucky this time :)

    ReplyDelete