Friday, October 17, 2008

Multiple Choice

Sunny.28C(WTH?!)

Must be one of the followings. There must be a reason for what has happened. Tea is a feeble alternative so it's not going to make the list.

A) to go or not to go? (ok, mum is actually interested. so i'm going. geez, that means i'll have to fight with all the other fans tmr 12pm in front of the computer for a ticket, or maybe, even just the connection.)

B) D's current status? (i trust my hunch. but it's so remote that it actually shouldn't really bother me.)

C) my revelation about destiny? (um... this is quite troubling indeed)

D) how to fill in that form? (gosh, why don't you just tell me i can go or not, but instead i have to bs to show my loyalty and dedication and blah blah blah?! i have lost the ability to deal with this for a long, long time.)

so which one is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment