Friday, May 04, 2007

Conversation

Rainy.27C

Did your mum not teach that it's bloody rude to break into other people's conversation which you are not in?!

Gosh, that long-tongued woman was just bloody annoying! It's especially worse when I'm feeling as grim as the sky outside. (OK, feeling a little better than I was yesterday afternoon.)

I just got back from lunch with Sandee and the colleague in front (let's call her B) was asking me when did I go, so I showed her the card of the place we went. Colleague B then started to ask me what did I have, whereabout it is, how much was the set lunch etc... and Long-Tongue was answering every single question for me just as I was opening my mouth. And may I ask, how would you know what did I eat just now?

Gosh. You two were gossiping in the front all day long already and now B was just asking about MY lunch, I guess you can spare just a couple of minutes for us to make a small conversation?

Someone just couldn't keep her mouth and ears shut.

2 comments:

  1. haha poor thing...

    Think about the husband...keke maybe this would make you feel better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... maybe they are alike.

    actually i often thought about that when she opened her mouth. oh well.

    ReplyDelete