Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Warzone

It's getting dark now.26C

Somehow the warzone at home has spread to office, quite unnecessarily. Both my desks are practically covered in stacks of paper, newspaper clippings, books, textbooks (I run out of space to store away the textbooks from the previous half-semester), CDs...

I still have the HKIFF program sitting on my office desk (95% untouched).

I think it's my mind that has expanded its territory.

Am I ready to fight? I really should be, or I'll die a terrible death.

But. I'm nowhere near it.

Gosh, I think, I already know what the result is.

Maybe it's still not too late to make amends. I should at least let the warzones have some value of their existence in the first place.

3 comments:

  1. This is normal, my home is mess, my office table is mess too!

    I don't want to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger. "

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vicky: not cleaning up my place is just an excuse of being lazy and pretending to be busy. procrastination rules! :P

    K: that works on a strong mind. but with that weak mind of mine, i guess i'll just wither and die... anyway, まえ!!

    ReplyDelete