Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tickle's version of Which Harry Potter Character are you?

I was rather heartbroken earlier when I took a similar test and found that I am Snape. And last night after the new class, I suddenly felt that my enthusiasm was back. Not that because I knew how to answer the questions, but I had the urge to answer them correctly. And yes, for a moment, I thought "how come I sounded like Hermione?"

And here you go...



Take this test!


Raise your hand if you can picture yourself at the head of the class — any class. Though sometimes you might crack under pressure, that doesn't mean you're not brave and strong; you just care about doing things right. After all, you don't want to mess up your toads' eye and frogs' blood spell, do you?


Some people might say you could stand to work a bit less, but you know a little sweat will get you right to the top. And, hey, if you have a spare second can you help us with our homework? Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. I am Hermione Granger too...hm...

    Wonder who would choose Slytherin, snake as a pet, excel in dark arts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ppl who are real evil wouldn't have time to play sth like this anyway. haha...

    but i picked sth related to dark arts :P

    ReplyDelete