Friday, November 16, 2007

Apivita 9 - Deep Face Scrub with Olive

Sunny.19C

I don't even remember what else I haven't tried in my Fruits-in-the-box set, but I'm sure I don't have this. (Checked again on Dec 15, 07, actually the box does have this!) Anyway, deep Face scrub with olive, was one of those boxes I bought the other day when I was redeeming my birthday gift.

This is a deep exfoliating face cream, which is something I need because dead skin is certainly accumulating on my face much quicker than I realize. Here's the official description from the website:
Benefits: Removes dead skin cells, excess oiliness and blackheads. Deeply cleans pores, improving skin texture and appearance.

Active Ingredients: exfoliating grains of olive, grapeseed oil and apricot oil, salicylic acid, panthenol, essential oils

Usage: Apply to moist face and neck, lightly massage avoiding eye area. Rinse with water.

1 box: (6x2)x10ml / (6x2)x0.35 Net Wt oz sachets
The salesgirl suggested this over the apricot exfoliator. (They are the same price. Ok, I'm putting this in just to prove that she's not persuading me to buy a more expensive product.) When I was testing this on the back of my hand, I could not tell the difference. And of course I know that it's stupid to try an exfoliator on my hand - what's there to scrub anyway? But what could I do? I couldn't possibly standing in the middle of several aisles in a department store without a proper sink, and get my face all foamed with the exfoliating cream... could I? Anyway, she has suggested this because olive would serve an additional function as to hydrate my dry face. While apricot provides a zesty after-scrub feeling, olive would do me better. She has also suggested to use this once-twice per week and each sachet should be good for 2 uses. Indeed, I've only used half of it last night and it's more than enough to cover my face fully.

The cream has a really nice smell (not olive though, it must be the grape seed oil), and a very smooth texture, so even the grain try to scrub off the piled-up dead skin, my face wasn't dried up or became all wrinkly tied. I reckon that I had so much dead skin and black (white?) heads that I have to be persistent with this treatment for a while. I'm not saying this doesn't work. In fact, it's one of the best exfoliators that I have tried in years (I've always had bad luck choosing exfoliator somehow).

Hopefully condition will improve after a couple of weeks. I have to remind myself to use this regularly though.

4 comments:

  1. 有心機裝扮保養是好事啊,同樣的時間精力金錢分點在運動keep fit 方面就更好了。:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeee....

    運動,不能在洗澡/在家半睡著的時候做呀...敷面膜就可以嘛.

    最主要現在經常不夠睡.先調節好睡眠,才有精神去做運動.-__-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. 藉口呀lu. 真係要多做運動... 你睇Din & aulina嘅感冒頻率同我嘅比較就明白... 雖然我夜夜都唔瞓, 真係好少感冒. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 藉口... 哈哈... 也是啦.不過我也算是頗健康.托賴囉.

    aulie不是也有經常在家運動嗎?所以說呢...

    可是去做運動也不能跑不能跳.昨天要快跑追巴士,膝蓋舊患差點又發作.跑兩下差點腳軟.

    嗯,如果今晚早睡,明早就去gym囉.

    ReplyDelete