Tuesday, December 09, 2008

to dos

darn, i thought Dec is a quiet month, but it has always turned out to be the opposite. apart from the packed lunch/dinner get-together schedule, my ever-running to do list has just hit a record length:

- x'mas cards (good that this is almost done) - done 12/9
- catch up 5 weeks of B&S and those movies that i've taped
- plan where to eat in macau - booked x'mas dinner 12/16
- check + file away bank/credit card statements
- tidy up drawers: head table - done 1/18, desk, skincare
- tidy up bookshelf (should also do an inventory (!) check)
- tidy up CDs (ditto)
- tidy up DVDs (ditto)
- tidy up, caption and back up photos (need to develop any?)
- back up other files, mp3s
- clean out emails (i have 1000s old emails that i should probably just purge)
- tidy up magazines
- tidy up stamps (yes, i still collect stamps)
- tidy up coins and notes (they are scattered in different drawers or corners of the bookshelf)
- clear up my dinner blog backlog done 12/29
- finish up the travelogues (OMG)
- plan where to eat/go in tpe
- sleep?!?!?!

and most urgently i should at least make one of those piles disappear before Thursday (ok, i'll try the very small one to the left of my lappie):

13 comments:

  1. great, at least u write up a list. i don't even know how to start! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. your desk looks so tidy! mine is... :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i shd just copy ur list and delete those items not applicable to me...

    but i am quite sure most items on my list will remain outstanding after the xmas holiday...=P

    ReplyDelete
  4. very tidy x2
    i will add yours to my list too...but kind of sure that it would remain same as ever...orz

    ReplyDelete
  5. very tidy x3. I am impressed.
    My least would probably freak myself out first...

    ReplyDelete
  6. my list, I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  7. tidy...?! ng hai gwa... @@"

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我見到周董月曆!XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. kitb: yes! but he won't reappear next year lu...

    ReplyDelete
  10. man ur desk is huge!!! XD i envy you! :D and above all, so tidy. if u have seen mine, u'd faint right away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. eh... the piles have shrunken my desk :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can only pile up on numerous piles now... XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. cr: i did, but it's reached a dangerous height so that's why i've started a new pile. :(

    ReplyDelete