Monday, February 12, 2007

To Watch List

Sunny/Cloudy.19C

As my small mind has been pre-occupied by various deadlines and homework lately, I think I'd better jot down what upcoming movies to watch out before I forget about them all.

- Becoming Jane (how can I miss this?? Just noticed this on imdb when I was checking out news of Ian Richardson's death. And guess who's going to be the young Jane? It's Andreaaaah in The Devil wears Prada)
- The Queen (ok, it's finally coming to HK on Mar 1)
- Protege (a little closer. it'll be in theatre tomorrow! Very likely will take mum to watch this over the long weekend) watched on 2/20/07
- Music and Lyrics (just because I like Hugh Grant, but then, it's more likely to be a vcd/dvd candidate)
- Hannibal Rising
- Pan's Labyrinth
and then there are these two with very confusing titles but equally intriguing plot
- Little Children (with my favs - Kate Winslet & Jennifer Connelly!!)
- Children of Men (but I don't like Clive Owen)

and of course
- Harry Potter V in the summer!
um... no idea if these are to be shown this year at all...
- The Invasion
- Golden Compass

and there are still a few that are showing but I still haven't made any action to get myself into a cinema seat, so they are likely to become the next vcd/dvd candidate:
- Marie Antoinette
- Copying Beethoven
- Perfume
- Fur

I'm sure i'm missing a lot more but these are the ones that I could remember for now...

16 comments:

  1. Buy Pan's Labyrinth la... this one's worth to keep ah, I think that UK podcase mentioned it'll be out 1x March already...

    Hugh Grant, sweet looking guy. Like him like him like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it's really good, then i might watch and buy. even if i buy, sometimes i don't watch it for more than once. so...

    and jude law. but not that interested in breaking and entering.

    i really like hugh grant, but gosh, he looks so old in BJ2 and about a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I reserve you for Music and Lyrics? hehe

    That can be the potential candidate for our top 20 chick flick list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My choice for "Music and Lyrics" and "The Queen" too! But both will be my VCD stock when available since I seldom go to cinemas.

    I like Hugh Grant, too. In the pass, I though he acted poorly...but since Notting Hill, my impression for him changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sandee: hehe... cool. let's find a time :)

    carrie: actually i like him from 4 weddings & a funeral. but yes, his character in notting hill was very likable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for sharing your list. It saves me a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i won't bother to go to cinema lately, but surely Harry Potter is on my must-see list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. xiao zhu: you're welcome. i'm v forgetful, and i don't want to forget sth that once has interested me!

    紫熊: the fifth one is so dark. actually i look forward to the last book a lot more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wa! so many movies! you become a film bug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm always one :)
    but most of the time i could only watch a few in my very long list...

    ReplyDelete
  11. but i've heard two main characters will be killed in the last book! I really hate such leak of storyline ga la...

    ReplyDelete
  12. um.. in a way it sucks that they tell you 2 are going to die.

    but then... you start to wonder EVERY DAY... who are the 2??? until you get the book and read the ending!

    so, that's mktg, again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am pretty sure you would be disappointed with "Becoming Jane" if you happen to be a Austen fan.
    Coz I am. It's fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah, i was going to ask you if you've already watched it... where did you watch it??

    i'm reading Jane Austen Book club, it's pretty boring!!! but while i'm reading it, i start to doubt if i can call myself an Austen fan... becoz i don't remember much of the details >_<~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure this is anything but legal. XD

    check this out: www.tudou.com
    you can find most of the tv series and popular movies.

    Believe me, I am pretty thankful that it saves me from going to the cinema and trapped inside for 90 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha...

    i'm going to find if there is RP ep2 tonight :D

    so many blockbusters/watchable movies lately but no time to go at all. and when i was so free before, there's nothing to watch @ the cinema! it sucks!

    ReplyDelete