Friday, February 02, 2007

No Comment

Sunny.Dry.Cool.19C

It sucks, doesn't it, when you want to leave a comment on one of the entries that you've just read but you couldn't... because there is a bug and the hosting server/provider couldn't figure it out and fix it within 24 hours?

Well, I'm having one of those "No Comment" day today.

So, sorry folks, not that I didn't want you guys to leave any comment on my blog, but Blogger is having an issue with it. :P

I've just read this post that someone's got a temp fix. Ooooook, i'm going to give that a try!

[ok. i tried. the temp fix worked. just click on the post comment link as usual and you should get the annoying error. BUT THEN, go to the address bar and type a "2" after www so it becomes "www2.blogger.com/post-edit...". and that'd work. i tried. :)

Thanks to dreamflow for sharing this workaround! And thanks to all of you who've let me know... one way or the other. :)]

5 comments: