Saturday, December 15, 2007

Apivita 10 - Every Day Face Scrub with Apricot



I've tried this a while ago and I was in a hurry that I have forgotten to take a picture of what it's like. Anyway, on the website it said it's a mild exfoliating face scrub:

Benefits: Removes dead cells from the surface of the skin encouraging skin cell renewal. Improves skin appearance and texture.

Active Ingredients: exfoliating grains of jojoba, apricot oil, calendula, panthenol, essential oils.


The scrub itself is fluorescent pink little salt-like scrubs immersed in a clear, peach-fragrant gel. The look of it definitely seems to be more suitable for summer as it gives teh zesty impression. But texture-wise, I'd say it not much different from the olive scrub, except that the olive scrub was in a milky emulsion. Strangely, I don't feel that this scrub was not hydrating enough. umm....

Nonetheless, I prefer the olive scrub as I always think that gel with fluorescent coloured substance looks very chemical, not that these products are so natural anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment