Thursday, May 19, 2011

Postcards from c - The Windmills at Kinderdijk

Big fluffy clouds. (Beautiful sky during the day) 25C


Dearest c,

Your routes seem to be all over the place. haha... I can't keep track of your directions. :P

These windmills look amazing, but also so lonely. And where there are windmills, there will be WIND!!! I thought you'd be trying hard to avoid places where strong wind blows after being in THE capital.

Amsterdam was a long time ago, memories of the visit have become very vague. I remember we took a long bus ride to one of these windmill village, too. But I don't know the name of it. It's very touristy, crowded, and filled with cheesy decorations like giant size wooden clogs where you can get in and take photos.

OH... Miffy museum... I was already very contented to see so many of them at the Schiphol. But it would be annoying if you knew you were close by but just missed it!

Love,
lu

No comments:

Post a Comment