Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer Holiday Homework III: Reading

Clear.HOT.29C

I have this whole list of books that I really should finish asap, because once past this summer, I doubt if I'll ever have free time to do leisure reading anymore. Here's the list:
  1. 我在慈禧身邊的日子 (already half way through)
  2. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (long overdue, I think it has been sitting on my bedtable for 2 years now.)
  3. Rules of Work
  4. 1587, A Year of No Significance
  5. Why do Men Have Nipples? (Yes, I bought it! It's sitting in my office drawer now.)
  6. My Name is Red
  7. 外交十記
  8. Freakonomics (when I get my book back)

At least I got Digital Fortress off the list during the trip... I should have brought another book with me!! And then there are all those books that I have bought but haven't read for ages... urgh... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment