Thursday, August 02, 2007

How are you today?

Moon.Slightly Cloudy.18C

My friends, how are you today?

I have this sudden feeling that I have been so detached from my friends, I simply don't know what they are up to.

A friend is picking up Japanese?

Another friend went to Angkor Wat without inviting me to the trip (I'm not bitching... and I don't think I'd be able to go anyway, but the thought of "being invited" would be very good since he knew I have wanted to visit there very much).

And all those other friends whom I used to be close with (or... was I ever close to anyone?!), I wonder what they are doing lately?

It sounds as though I am an attention-seeking baby, but no, I just felt that I haven't been doing what I should have as a friend, and now then my friend has found those whom they can better associate with and have slowly drifted away.

My friends, it doesn't matter, I only wish that you are happy today.

12 comments:

  1. 人生就像一部列車﹐沿途不停地上客和落客﹐又有多少個乘客﹐會一直坐你的列車到終站?

    反過來自己也是別人列車的乘客﹐不停地上車與換車﹐好歹到達終點﹐還能找回原先乘搭的那部列車嗎?

    只要在旅途上﹐大家一起看過一些好風景﹐經歷過一些風雨﹐一起歡笑和嘆息過﹐ 誰又能牢牢地抓住這些歡笑和嘆息呢?

    所以﹐下車的便跟他揮揮手﹐正在上車的則須好好接待。

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m happy and wish you happy too ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fine, just weak up as i always sleep half an hour in lunch, i need a cup of coffee now.

    I am always by your side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Space兄: sometimes some people got off the train without saying goodbye to you and you didn't realise until after a while that they have gone... it's sad to pass each other by like that. esp. when you treasure the time together very much.

    of coz each relationship will end one day, it's the way how it ends that saddens me most of the time.

    beebee: hehe... i know you're happy lately! good for you!!!

    vicky: it's such a good habit to take a nap after lunch. :) how are you lately? is work getting better? and thanks leh ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still stuck in the office. It's going to be a looooong night. But don't know why, I"m actually not unhappy~ =)

    Can't wait for you to be back though...keke

    ReplyDelete
  6. 啊! 忘了登這段文字的出處!

    人生就像一部列車......


    ~~粗咖啡﹑張君默




    慚愧, 我是寫不出來的﹐只懂抄。

    ReplyDelete
  7. 你做乜嘢呀 Lu!我最近雖然麻麻地,但係都仲OK。不過係真架,所有關係都應該係雙向,咁先係正常嘅;但係間唔中大家又需要各自一啲空間嘅,最緊要係有心。

    ReplyDelete
  8. My work is busier than before, i won't visit internet for long, but i will show up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandee: me back!

    Space兄: i remember you used the same passage in a conversation with xiao zhu...

    XZ: long time no see ^_^ is your situation/battle a little easier than before? hope it'll finish soon!

    um... nothing much la... i guess insecurity somehow kicked in and i felt like to whine and sulk a bit. hehe...

    i really believe "out of sight, out of mind". even friends once who were very close, that would happen, too. and that's quite sad...

    vickie: add oil! how are your music lessons going? you have enough rest between work and classes and practices? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really busy, I need to apply annual leave sometimes to practice & do my homework, for this week, i will off tomorrow & Thursday PM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lu, I'm still holding fast. And I still come here everyday ga, ^_

    ReplyDelete
  12. xiao zhu: keep fighting!

    & thx ^_^

    ReplyDelete