Monday, September 11, 2006

MSN is dead for the night...

Cloudy.Possible Rain.Very COOL!!! 23C

in memory of the 911 victims? Sorry.. that's a bad gag.

But I'm still in awe that five years have flown past. Even though I wasn't at the site (poor Miranda was!), I can still remember vividly what my reaction was when I first saw what happened on the TV -- I thought it was a stunt show, because it's way out of any living human's imagination to crash a plane into the Twin Towers of WTC. Anyway, five years have past, what have we achieved? What have we done in order to obtain greater peace? By losing more lives? By starting more wars? By taking apart more families? By arousing more hate?

There is no easy way to end all these, but I don't see what has been done was getting us any closer to peace.

***

Anyway, I have certified that my MSN is dead tonight at 2320. It will not connect no matter what!

Well, not that it's really that important, because even with all those people on my MSN list, I don't really talk to them.

But I just want to be on!!! And it failed me. So, I will try to rescue it from its feigned death.

Found this link which seems to have provide some clue to this mysterious error 80072745. OK, me trying the solution now...

4 comments:

  1. time flies...

    美國佬嘅世界警察主意有 d 改善嘅,少理左好多野。

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?!
    i thought it was the contrary.

    maybe because i paid more attention la :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, you should try MSN2Go next time. That's how I got around the problem that night...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx Sandee :)

    hopefully it won't happen again, though i don't get on msn/icq that often anymore...

    ReplyDelete