Thursday, September 28, 2006

MO is open!

Sunny.Breezy.26C

Yup, it's back. The new shops at the bottom are Chloe, Ferragamo (actually it's at the original shop), and John Lobb. That means the beloved Coffee Shop and Cake Shop are no longer on the ground floor facing Chater Road! The hotel is so glassy now. I miss the classic feel of the original hotel. But, it was way too dark (both in- and outside) so the change was rather refreshing. I haven't gone in the hotel yet so I don't know what it's like inside.

When I was walking over to the bus stop after work, the little screen on the outside wall of the Chloe shop was showing a video clip. The part that was showing when I walked past it was so similar to the part when the Mum was combing her hair in Ring (午夜兇鈴)!!!

Geez, I wouldn't want to go home late from work and walk past the Chloe shop anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment