Monday, September 08, 2008

Postcards from P: Hello from Amsterdam!


My dearest P,

I never had the chance to do anything local or daring (like what you did!!!) when we did those early European trips. I guess that's how it goes when you travel with parents. But we did go to the red light district, hahaha, that was to fulfill my mum's curiosity, I guess.

I don't remember much about the people. All I could recall was that we went in the winter, it was VERY cold. The canals were covered with thin ice, so when we took the boat ride, we broke through the ice. And then, I remember very clearly (how odd) about one photo that I have taken with the automatic camera - sunlight silhouetting against bridge after bridge after bridge. It was a luckily beautiful shot.

Oh well, I have no idea where the photos are now.

I look forward to your next stops. I'm beginning to be very jealous of your big adventure.

Love,
lu

No comments:

Post a Comment