Thursday, April 28, 2011

Postcards from c - Hello from Stockholm!

Between drizzle and dead air.24C

Dearest c,

I actually got both of your postcards today! Clearly Oslo has cut the line and arrived earlier than Stockholm.

I don't know where my Stockholm photos are... they were taken before the time I possessed a DC. But I like the city a lot, despite the capricious weather - blue sky, clean air, lots of pretty boys (yes! the boys are prettier than the girls) and they were all blond (almost). I remember the first time when we set foot in the city, there was a truck load of youngster sitting in the trunk and yelling and hooting... for they were so pretty that I thought it was an enjoyable sight or I would have definitely thrown frowns upon frowns at them.

But it got a bit boring and four days became so long... H&M weren't that big back then. But even if there were so many, I wouldn't want to go in there... it's too risky and easy to fill my suitcase with their products!

And did you go to the pier to see where the two waters meet? I think one side is the Baltic Sea but I can't recall the other side. Or, maybe I'm just making this up totally.

Love,
lu

No comments:

Post a Comment