Thursday, February 18, 2010

record low

寒冷天氣警告現正生效.9C

The fact that the temperature has dropped down to a record low of 8C (this morning, or 3.x or 5.x in another suburb) well deserves a post of its own. I mean, how often do we get this cold?

Not to mention that it's sandwiched between two peaks of 20-something C from a week before and the week after.

So, no more global warming? Nah, I'm sure this is just a smoke screen.

p.s. I had an egg-and-ham sandwich tonight from this shop before class. It's delicious, the bread was thick and fluffy, the 3-layers silky and milky eggs were sending me to heaven (with headache), and it's warm! (Well, it's only 3 minutes after it's handed over to me, so it'd better be!) But $22? UM... I'd wish there were a McD's close by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment