Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Summer Holiday Homework II: Tidying Photos

Sunny.Breezy.20C

Digital camera certainly brings about conveniences, like taking and storing photos, but it also creates inconvenience. I'm now having trouble deciding which photos I want to keep or develop, and if I'll just save it onto my hard disk or copy it onto CD-ROMs. Saving it onto hard disk of course would be the easiest and most convenient option, but then it would mean that I'll have to have a large enough size to store all my photos. And then, there's the CD-R option, which I have repeatedly read about, is not permanent, as the material on the disc would (somehow) eventually fade away, and along with the data once saved on it.

Anyway, that'll be my second task for this summer - to tidy up all the photos that I have taken during my recent trips (Singapore, Auckland, Spain), upload them onto an online photo album, caption them, and then keep them in a relatively permanent way.

***
Just read from newspaper that J.K. Rowling will likely to kill Harry Potter in the final book of the series. Very interesting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment