Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Broken lens

Rain > Sunny.29C

Yesterday, there was something that got stuck between the contact lens and my left eyeball. Today, it's the right eye's turn. I suppose I've switched the lenses around by mistake. But that's not a problem.

But it's very annoying that my right eye constantly felt that there's something stuck there underneath the lens. The only rationale I could make of is that the lens has a fracture so the surface is no longer smooth. The weird thing is that it doesn't hurt until I got into office today.

Urgh. But I can't be sure until I take it off tonight when I get home. I tried taking it off in the bathroom, but I wasn't seeing anything strange. 3 more hours of this daunting experience with the virtual sand in the eye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lu, cool blog! love the format / look and theme! you're so artistic!...so, enjoy spain and take lots of pics...i totally loved spain....! when in the south (Seville / Andalucia) go to this coffee chain called "Cafe De India"..they have this ice cream float cofee, is devine!

    ReplyDelete