Thursday, April 27, 2006

To Rain or Not to Rain?

Expecting to Rain.Not too Stuffy.27C

It's said to rain for a few days already but I haven't seen a drop of rain, and I've been carrying an umbrella (two on the way home this evening) like an idiot. So when is it going to rain?! Not that I'm pleading it to rain, but to make HKO's credibility looks like it's >0, it really should start raining.

Oh, and apparently Rain (Korean hottest hip-hop singer/superstar) was beaten by Ang Lee to be Time's online poll for the Asian People of the Year. Or so I read. Yeah!

Today's not a bad day, considering the day before's mishaps. We got the tix to Frankfurt (Yay!) at the new lower price (so my travel agent was diligent enough to report to me immediately when a new price was launched). I got my work done - even though I managed to close the file without saving it at 5.25pm. So, in 90 minutes I have to dig through my brain to restore the work that I have been working on for the whole afternoon. Well, I managed. I suppose, that means, I wasn't much productive this afternoon.

And can you believe it, Da Vinci code the movie is finally out (on May 19). Just watched the trailer. Even though I don't agree with the choice of actor for Robert Langdon (I thought it's going to be someone like Matthew McConnaughey), the trailer gave a full rebuttal of displaying an action packed, glamourous (at least in the museum and the castle) and thrilling movie. Best of all, Paul Bettany is playing the bad guy (I couldn't imagine who would be the right person when I was reading the novel - that was before any movie plan was released...)!! He's really great - I still could picture him now in A Beautiful Mind. Can't wait.

(picture from www.movies.com)

2 comments:

  1. Then r we gonna watch Da Vinci code together? Am dying to see Tom Hanks's acting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i guess tom hank's acting in DVC wasn't so worth dying, right? :P

    ReplyDelete