Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Operation

Breezy.Rainy(finally).23C

I didn't have time to write about my retinal holes fixes operation the other day, but the *great* news is it's so much fun that my doctor said I'm going to get more tomorrow. So after work, I'll be going to the hospital to get more laser through my eyeball to patch the holes in my right eye. So to prevent the little puddle from overflooding and tearing the whole thing down. Here's a little sketch from my lovely doctor.

Alas! What a great start to my long weekend.

[well, the hospital will close early on the public holiday eve, so my operation was moved to 1.30pm. But instead of being on time, my doctor has a habit of being late. So I have waited for him for another 2 hours, for a half an hour operation. Accumulated waiting time to see dear Dr. Kwok is now come to a handsome total of 6 hours. Well, considering I've only seen him 4 times. Let's hope that the situation will improve on Saturday. (yes, I have a follow up appointment on Saturday.)]

No comments:

Post a Comment