Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm trying to sleep before 11pm

Apr 6, 2006: Cloudy.22C.But still feeling sticky.

I've set a goal for myself today at work: get out of the office before 7pm and send out the 5 easier reports. Well, of course, as one of my ex-colleagues said, goals were set to be broken. I managed to leave the office building at 7.10, but only got 2 out of the 5 reports done. But I was feeling so sleepy throughout the day!! I could barely stop myself from yawning. I reckoned it wouldn't do me any good to stay on (not even a minute longer), and so home I went.

I have been constantly told by my therapists that I have to sleep before 11pm to let my kidneys rest and detox. It's just difficult. Take tonight as an example. I had nothing much to do, but to check my credit card statement (making sure that I didn't buy too much stuff!!), and emails, and then I should go to bed. But somehow I managed to drag until now (23:42)! I guess I can't complain when I feel that my kidneys are rather swollen and aching, since I have given up a chance for them to rest. My therapists said that I'm edematous because my kidneys are not functioning well to get the fluids to leave my body, and that they are practically soaked in fluids. >_<~~~

I will try to sleep before 11pm.

[oh great. Server's down. I'll have to post this with tomorrow's date then.. Whatever.]

No comments:

Post a Comment