Thursday, April 13, 2006

About the Toilets

Cloudy.Possible Rain.23C (dropped from a whopping 29C yesterday!)

I'm finally done with The Devils, and so I can start concentrating on what I should for the next couple of months. Easter holiday starts tomorrow (hurray!) and that serves my purpose very well - I can either waste it totally or max it out to, um yes, study for my upcoming ever-haunting exam.

I'm not going to write a book report on The Devils because my view is not important and there really isn't much to say. All I want is to see the trailer!!! Imagine all the glamourous clothes and the "I'm so fat" girls. All is comedy material. Let's see how the director makes it remarkable.

Oh yeah, I'm going to write all about the toilets in my office. Well, not exactly about the physical equipment, but rather about the place/venue/space/vacuum. It's soooooooooooo interesting that I should devote a whole entry to it. I should continue writing tomorrow because I want to sleep now! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment