Friday, January 15, 2010

Size of appetite

Gloomy (where has the sun gone?).17C

Good grief. With this change in diet (MUCH less meat intake), I'm constantly hungry despite I have eaten a proper portion for each meal.

Yesterday's lunch was Maxim's BBQ Pork - extra rice and less meat (though the amount of meat looked more or less the same I've received on previous purchases without making addition request). I ate at 1 and was hungry by 5.30pm. Today I ate a big box of rice (that probably translates into 1.5 bowl of rice?) with tofu and veggies. Again, I ate at 1 and was hungry by 5.30pm.

Good thing is that I'm not feeling any fatigue (from lack of energy intake), I can't tell of any obvious sign that there is malnutrition (?!). But this no downsizing of the stomach's request is rather annoying.

GRRRRRRRRRR..............

2 comments:

  1. 4.5 hours between 2 meals is normal wor.
    eat some cereal bars or sth? fruits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess so.. but the hunger wasn't as conscious before. plus there's this sense of emptiness in the stomach.

    VERY strange!

    (chowed 2 pears today already.. not big ones though)

    ReplyDelete