Saturday, July 15, 2006

Summer Holiday Homework IV: Movie Marathon

Looks like it's going to start some sort of storm but still hesitating.29C

Let me continue my list mania...

I've tape so many movies from TV before and now I have this whole pile of tapes sitting around my video player. And then there are those DVDs/VCDs that I've bought and they are still sitting in their pristine condition. Anyway, here are a few that I should finish off first:


  1. Munich (borrowed from colleague, Mr. Chan) [done, finally! 12/8]
  2. 瀛台泣血 [done on 19/8, finally!]
  3. From Hell [done on 7/8]
  4. Lilo & Stitch (but I can't find the tape!)
  5. Vanilla Sky [done on 18/7]
  6. Billy Elliott [done on 27/7]
  7. Les Quatre cents coups, aka The 400 Blows
  8. Pity for Mr. Vengeance aka 復仇
  9. Old Boy aka 原罪犯
  10. Pity for Lady Vengeance aka 親切的金子
  11. 獨家試愛(borrowed from J on 20/7) [done on 22/7]
  12. T3 [done on 31/7]
  13. The Time Machine [done on 19/8]
  14. Lara Croft II: The Cradle of Life

um.. can't think of anymore right now...

let me play a little piano now, as the Andante Spianato from The Pianist was just playing on my computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment